- There is one garage that serves all the Crystal Square office buildings, with three levels (G2, G3 and G4). Two entrances are located at Crystal Drive between 15th and 18th Streets and another entrance is located off 18th Street.
Note: The entrances to all the garages are 6’-3” high.
Hours of Operation:
- 24/7 access to public parking
Parking Managed by: Parking Service Center (PSC)
- Office: 2345 Crystal Drive, Suite 101
- Office Phone: 703.842.2971
- Hours of operations: 24/7
Visitor Parking: 24/7
Access: Parking validation is available
- Free parking is available 24/7 on weekends and holidays.
- Free parking is available Monday-Friday between the hours of 4:00 p.m. and 5:00 a.m. (if entering and exiting the garage during this timeframe)
Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Up to 1 hour: $ 6.00
- Up to 2 hours: $11.00
- Up to 3 hours or more: $21.00
- Standard: $175.00
- Reserved Monthly: $350.00
Towing: Advanced Towing 703.525.0550
Lost Parking Card: There will be a $15.00 charge to replace a lost or damaged card.
Bicycle Racks & Storage
- Bike Rack Location: G2 level of the garage under 251 18th Street.
- Bike Room Location: G3 level of the garage (Row K).
- Access is Kastle controlled. All tenants with Kastle cards/fobs can access the bike room by using their card/fob once a waiver of liability form is completed and returned to the Property Management office.
- Click here to download and print the waiver form.
Car Charging Stations
- There are six charging stations located on the G2 level of the garage located under 251 18th Street.
- Service Provider: Bosch
Contractors who are doing work for a tenant in the building must request a parking pass.
- Passes may be obtained at 241 18th Street S. Suite 200 Arlington, VA 22202